Best Master's Degree Programs in 2019

Content provided.

Generally, students with bachelor’s degrees make more money than those with only their high-school diplomas. On the same principle, those with a master’s degree are more likely to earn even more money than those with bachelor’s degrees. Below is a list of some of the best Master’s Degree Programs some may want to consider in 2019, for those in need of more guidance to decide.

#1. Nurse-Midwifery

The average beginning salary in nurse-midwifery is $81,000 yearly. For those with a little more experience, the average salary may reach $93,600 yearly.

These professionals are advanced practice nurses mainly taking care of women, young girls and infants. The main focus in their careers falls on the reproductive system and maternity, with everything involved. Registered nurses who want to become nurse-midwives have to earn and MSN with midwifery emphasis.

By enrolling in an MSN program, nurses will learn how to prescribe medication based on each patient’s needs and affections, run various diagnosis tests, refer patients to specialists when necessary and run routine medical exams.

Clinical training is part of the MSN program as well as a series of theoretical classes.

#2. Master of Business Administration

The average salary for an MBA graduate for beginners is $61,000 yearly, and the mid-career salary passes $113,000.

To get admitted in this particular Master’s Degree Program, students most likely want to enroll in GMAT courses previously. This will offer the right type of training for those who need to be rigorously prepared for an MBA program. The courses in this particular Master’s Degree Program are flexible so they accommodate just the right concepts in micro and macroeconomics that will later be relevant for the graduate. Alternatively, students could look into enrolling in a GRE course since these tests are generally accepted by thousands of graduate schools worldwide and are necessary for a wide range of programs, from economics to law schools.

#3. Information Systems

Graduates of Masters of Information Systems pride themselves on $58,000 salary for entry-level positions and well over $100,000 for mid-career jobs. These applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and sometimes, they may need to follow some prerequisite courses if they don’t have an undergraduate diploma in computer science or business. Generally, similar courses allow their students to choose the specific areas where they want to specialize and they are designed to prepare them for upper-management jobs. Applicants are able to choose their specialization area depending on their skills, from software development to healthcare information technology and even interactive design. Some programs are more business focused than others are.

#4. Operations and Supply Chain Management

With an average beginning salary of well over $74,000, a master’s degree in operations and supply chain management is a good investment. Applicants must have at least an accredited bachelor’s degree and some schools might even ask for some practical experience in the field. When students lack such training, they need to complete a series of courses before beginning their degree in operations and supply chain management.

Content provided.