Women's Volleyball, Missouri, Haleigh Washington

Penn State's Haleigh Washington (15) spikes the ball during the game against Missouri in the NCAA regional round at Rec Hall on Friday, Dec. 8, 2017.

Team USA will be heading to Nanjing, China for the final of the FIVB Volleyball Nations League and the squad will feature two Nittany Lions.

Haleigh Washington (’17) and Megan Courtney (‘15) will represent Penn State in one of the premiere tournaments in international volleyball play.

The 25-player squad that included other Penn State alums in the likes of Micha Hancock and Simone Lee was cut down to 14 in every round of play. For the final round, Washington and Courtney made the cut after being heavily featured in the previous five weeks of play in Bulgaria, Italy, United States, China and Russia.

The US was tied with China for the best record in the preliminary round, going 12-3. En route to another final round appearance, Washington was fifth on the team in scoring with 81 points. She was also the second-best blocker on the team, averaging 0.39 blocks per set.

Courtney served as the libero of the team and tallied 1.63 digs per set to lead the team.

Team USA is drawn with No. 3 Brazil and No. 6 Poland in its finals pool and the teams will play each other with the top two advancing to the semifinals. USA will play Poland at 3 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 3 and Brazil at 3 a.m. ET on Friday, July 5.