One 2014-15 Penn State hockey commit is no longer that.

Youngstown Phantoms defenseman Bo Pellah said he is no longer committed to Penn State.

He told the Daily Collegian via text Penn State is not the "right fit" for him "anymore."

Pellah, who was acquired by the United States Hockey League's Phantoms earlier this year, plays along side Steven Ruggiero on the same defensive pairing. Ruggiero reaffirmed he is still committed to Penn State.

Pellah was most likely set to arrive on campus in the 2014-15 season. However, strong indication is that Erik Autio, a Finnish defenseman, will also be coming to Penn State next season.

Pellah had been committed to Penn State since Dec. 2011. He recently removed from his Twitter bio he was a Penn State commit, and it now says just "defensive forward."

According to College Hockey Inc.'s list of commitments, four players are expected to sign with Penn State in early April during the signing window. Autio, Matt Mendelson of the USHL's Muskegon Lumberjacks, Scott Conway of the Indiana Ice and Kevin Kerr of the Tri-City Storm are all slated to arrive. Of that group, Conway is the only forward.

However, in an interview with the Daily Collegian, Kerr, a defenseman, said he would be re-evaluated after the season as to when he'd arrive.

At the end of the season, Guy Gadowsky's squad is expected to lose just Mike McDonagh, the lone senior. Though, the Nittany Lions currently have four redshirt juniors who can leave after this season, including both Max Gardiner and Patrick Koudys, NHL draft picks.

Koudys told the media Tuesday he will be back and was looking forward to another year in blue and white.