Auxiliary & Business Service units are involved with the University's daily operations in almost every area, and are integral to the success of both the organization and Penn State.

Campus Dining

The Mix, Pollock Commons’ go-to convenience store, is undergoing renovations for fall 2019. Although the grill for The Mix is closed, the convenience store remains open until Sunday, April 7, at 10 p.m.

When returning to University Park in the fall, students will find an all-new Mix that includes an expanded marketplace with a wide variety of convenience items and groceries, new menu features, and a second location of The Edge coffee shop.

Coming This Fall: A New and Improved “The Mix”

In the meantime, students can still find all their food favorites and convenience items at other campus locations:

A temporary convenience store will open in the Pollock Commons lobby, in front of the current location of The Mix, starting next week. Convenience store items are also available at Louie’s at Redifer Commons and Market East at Findlay Commons.

Starting next week, the Rolling Lion will be in the Pollock quad, serving favorite made-to-order items such as cheesesteaks, chicken tenders, garden burgers, and fish sandwiches from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.

Breakfast and smoothies are available at Pollock Commons, second floor.

Coffee, espresso, and breakfast items can be found at The Edge at Findlay Commons and Off the Ground at Redifer Commons.

Subs are available at South Food District at Redifer Commons, and grab-n-go sandwiches will be offered in the temporary store.

Lunch and dinner are served at Pollock Commons (second floor) and South Food District at Redifer Commons.

APRIL 5 – 10*
OFFERING LOCATION
Breakfast & Smoothies Pollock Second Floor All-You-Care-to-Eat
Espresso Edge at Findlay Commons
Off the Ground at Redifer Commons
Lunch & Dinner:
Hot Food and Cold Subs
Pollock Second Floor All-You-Care-to-Eat
South Food District at Redifer Commons
Convenience Items Market East at Findlay Commons
Louie‘s at Redifer Commons
* - Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
APRIL 11 - MAY 3 (Tentative)
OFFERING LOCATION
Espresso Edge at Findlay Commons
Off the Ground at Redifer Commons
Hot Food The Rolling Lion food truck - Pollock Quad
Cold Subs South Food District at Redifer Commons
Temporary Store - Pollock Commons Lobby
(Grab-n-Go sandwiches)
Convenience Items Temporary Store - Pollock Commons Lobby

Content provided by Penn State Auxiliary & Business Services