THON princesses

Kylee McGrane, one of the founders of "Moment of Magic," was on the floor to interact with THON children during the day on Saturday.

THON attendees, from greek organizations rocking out in the stands to dancers busting a move on the floor, would already say the weekend feels like magic.

But, one nonprofit organization is doing its part to transform THON into a real-life fairy tale for the kids.

Princesses, including Belle from “Beauty and the Beast” and Arielle from “The Little Mermaid,” paraded on the floor of the Bryce Jordan Center on Saturday afternoon.

Kylee McGrane, one of the founders of a “Moment of Magic,” said the group takes college students — wearing princess costumes — to hospitals and events to raise awareness of pediatric cancer.

Dressed as Elsa from “Frozen,” McGrane said it’s incredible to interact with the kids at THON.

“I grew up being a Penn State fan and to just see this in person is more than I could have ever imagined,” she said. “It’s just an honor to be here.”

Though “Frozen” has captured the hearts of many young children, McGrane said the classic princesses are still a fan favorite.

“It shows just how timeless the princesses are,” she said.

The princesses are expected to have one-on-one time with some of the Four Diamonds’ families later tonight, said Mara Rocktashel, a THON media relations captain.