football, lasch building

Football max out week continues in the Lasch Building on Wednesday, March 2, 2016.

Updated April 12, 12:53 p.m.

Indecent assaults over the course of just over a year were reported in the Lasch Building — which houses Penn State football's offices and training facilities.

The assaults allegedly occurred between Jan. 6, 2018 and April 11, 2019. They were reported on April 11 by a third party, according to a university-issued Timely Warning.

The individual reported a “known student” inappropriately touched other students.

Penn State Vice President of Athletics Sandy Barbour was asked about the incident on Friday afternoon.

"Very aware. It's being handled by the university," Barbour said. "It's been turned in as a Clery [Act] report and we certainly take it very seriously. 

Jennifer Cruden, University Police and Public Safety public information officer, said all the university could share right now is that the Timely Warning was issued in accordance with the Clery Act. 

"This is an ongoing investigation and we cannot comment further," Cruden said via email. 

The Daily Collegian reached out to Penn State Football Thursday night — but has not received comment on the reported assaults. 

This story is developing. The Collegian will update this story as more information becomes available.

Sports Columnist David Eckert and Football Editor Dylan Jacobs contributed to this report.