Charlie Kirk

When sitting at the foot of the president, Charlie Kirk forgot about campus crisis rhetoric and all those college kids desperate for a champion against groupthink.

Charlie Kirk, founder and president of Turning Point USA, will speak at Penn State next month.

Hosted by Penn State’s chapter of Turning Point USA, Kirk will speak at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 23 in Heritage Hall in the HUB-Robeson Center. The doors will open at 6:30 p.m., and the event will run until 8:30 p.m.

The list of prohibited items at the event are listed on the event website, where those interested can register to attend. Students who show a valid student ID will have priority access to the event, according to the event website.

Kirk is well-known in the conservative community and will begin speaking at college campuses around the country in his “Campus Clash” tour on March 26 at the University of South Carolina. According to the event website, Kirk will “[take] on big government, culture and the left” during the event.

The tour will conclude with a stop at the University of Missouri on Wednesday, April 24.

Other speakers included in the national Campus Clash tour include Anna Paulina, Brandon Tatum, Kyle Kashuv, Graham Allen and Candace Owens, who is known for collaborating with Kanye West during his period of political involvement. However, Kirk will be the sole speaker at the Penn State stop.