Jonas Brothers AP

It looks like Penn State students have another opportunity to yell "red dress" with Nick Jonas in Happy Valley — the Jonas Brothers are headed to State College in September for their "Happiness Begins" tour.

On Monday, the late-2000s tween heartthrob band announced five additional stops to the tour, which includes a trip to the Bryce Jordan Center on Sept. 4 — the second time the Jonas Brothers have performed in State College this year.

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 14 and can be purchased on Ticketmaster, according to a press release. Special guests Bebe Rexha and Jordan McGraw will open for the brothers.

The tour, which begins on Aug. 7 in Miami, Florida, features 73 shows spanning across the United States and Canada. 

Last week, Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas released their first album in almost decade. The album, titled "Happiness Begins," includes singles like "Sucker" and "Cool."

The brothers premiered "Cool" at no other than Champs Downtown during a surprise performance on April 5. Penn Staters 21 and older — including James Franklin — jammed out with the JoBros in support of the Barstool Best Bar contest, which Champs later lost.

While the general ticket sale begins June 14, some fans have the opportunity to purchase their tickets early.

University Park students can purchase tickets $40 off between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. on June 13.

A ticket presale for American Airlines MasterCard holders begins at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 12. In addition, fans who register for Ticketmaster's 'verified fan' presale can purchase their tickets from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on June 13.

A presale is also offered to TIDAL subscribers, who can purchase their tickets from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on June 13.