Penn State football vs. Illinois, Team enters the field

Penn State enters the field to face off against Illinois. The Nittany Lions defeated the Fighting Illini 56-21 Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020 at Beaver Stadium.

As the NCAA flipped its bylaws surrounding name, image and likeness earlier this week, Penn State athletes are beginning to publicly announce their deals on the first day of the new NIL rules.

Gov. Tom Wolf signed a bill also allowing college athletes to benefit from their NIL Wednesday, a bill that immediately went into effect before the NCAA's start date of Thursday.

Student-athletes across every sport are now able to profit of their NIL, so here's a running list of Nittany Lions who are taking advantage.

Last updated: July 2, 3:10 p.m.

Derrick Tangelo, football 

One of the first dominos to fall among the blue and white, new football defensive tackle Derrick Tangelo expressed his deal with YOKE Gaming, a service allowing customers to play video games with their favorite athletes.

A transfer from Duke, Tangelo is set to play his first season in Happy Valley this fall.

Brandon Smith, football

Like Tangelo and many others in the sports world on Thursday, linebacker Brandon Smith also struck pen to paper with YOKE.

Smith, a junior, started all nine games in 2020 and is now one of the most experienced players in Brent Pry's linebacker group.

Ta'Quan Roberson, football

Another football player, another YOKE deal.

Ta'Quan Roberson posted his deal on Instagram Thursday morning, joining his teammates and plenty of other athletes affiliated with the platform.

Roman Bravo-Young, wrestling

Ever want a pair of a Penn State wrestler's shoes? Well, now's your chance.

Roman Bravo-Young, 2021 individual national champion, announced on Twitter that he has created a raffle for shoes he has competed in.

The first raffle winner will be announced on Sunday, with tickets costing $10 each.

Bravo-Young has also joined the all-new Barstool Athletics brand.

Sean Clifford, football

Penn State's starting quarterback officially got in on the NIL action with his likeness on a T-shirt.

The QB Takeover line of shirts features a number of prominent college signal callers, including Sean Clifford. Shirts cost $34.99 each.

In Addition to his T-shirt endorsement, Clifford is now officially on Cameo.

Curtis Jacobs, football

YOKE Gaming and Penn State certainly have quite the connection. Linebacker Curtis Jacobs joined his counterparts and announced he's now a part of Yoke.

Jacobs enters his sophomore season after appearing in eight games in 2020.

Bryce Effner, football

Somewhat fittingly, an offensive lineman has partnered with GoPuff, a food delivery service. With Bryce Effner's referral code, you can get $25 off when you sign up for the service.

Effner is a redshirt junior this season. He appeared in eight games in 2020, but he was primarily featured on special teams.

Tyler Rudolph, football

Make that another football player with YOKE Gaming. Safety Tyler Rudolph joined the bunch on Thursday.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tyler Rudolph (@t.rudolphh)

Rudolph played in five games in 2020.

Sydney Wolfington, women's lacrosse

Sydney Wolfington joins Bravo-Young as the first Penn State athletes to represent the Barstool Athletics brand. She also appears to be the first female Penn State athlete to publicly take advantage of NIL opportunities.

Wolfington is entering her senior season. She appeared in all 16 games of her freshman year but did not make an appearance in her junior season.

Fred Hansard, football

Fred Hansard added his name to the pool of football players with YOKE Gaming, he announced via his Instagram story.

Hansard is a redshirt senior defensive tackle who appeared in eight games last year.

Erin Triandafils, women's lacrosse

Erin Triandafils joined the group of Nittany Lions with Barstool Athletics late Thursday night.

She's heading into her senior season after two appearances in 2021.

Mikayla Lantto, women's hockey

Another Penn Stater to represent Barstool is Mikayla Lantto.

The rising junior netted one goal this past season.

Anna Camden, women's basketball

One of Penn State's resident TikTok stars is now a partner with Cameo. Lady Lion Anna Camden announced she joined the platform on her TikTok and Instagram accounts.

@annacamden

YALLLL go talk to me on @cameo !!!! 💙💙 so excited

♬ Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child

Camden is entering her junior season after starting 23 of 24 games as a sophomore.