Collegian Inc. is a Pennsylvania non-profit corporation and a 501(c)(3) organization, which is legally and financially responsible for The Daily Collegian, The Weekly Collegian and The Daily Collegian Online.
Collegian Inc. is responsible for:
- Overseeing the operation of The Daily Collegian and related publications. However, as a matter of policy, the Board does not become involved in day-to-day operations.
- Selecting the top management of Collegian Inc. and monitoring the performance of the Management Team.
- Setting broad policy and long-range goals.
- Ensuring the financial independence and editorial freedom of The Daily Collegian and related publications.
The dual mission of Collegian Inc. is to publish quality media products for the Penn State community and to provide a rewarding educational experience for the student staff members.
Officers of the Board
- President: Carol White
- Vice President: John Dillon
- Treasurer: Ty Strohl
- Secretary: Wayne Lowman (the general manager is automatically the secretary)
This page was last updated: 10/20/2017.