There are 12 members including one non-voting member.
Of the voting members, six are students and five are non-students.
Board members are composed of: 3 managing directors, 9 outside directors (2-year terms), 4 Penn State students (one may be a graduate student), 2 Penn State faculty members and 3 at-large members, generally selected for their expertise in business or journalism or a related field.
- Carol White, President: CL Associates, communications-based business solutions
- John Dillon, Vice President: Norman Eberly Professor of Practice in Journalism, College of Communications (Retired)
- Ty Strohl, Treasurer: Manager, MSC Industrial Supply
- Kelly Powers: Collegian Editor in Chief (seated 5/1/2018)
- Colsen Ackroyd: Collegian Business Manager (seated 5/1/2018)
- Mike Schmierbach: Associate Professor, Department of Media Studies, College of Communications
- Brad Groznik: Founder, Groznik PR, Instructor, Strategic Communications, Penn State World Campus
- Adam Rutter
- Maia Hill: (seated 9/25/2018)
- Spencer Davis: (seated 9/25/2018)
- Jinglan Lou
- Wayne Lowman (email): Board secretary. General Manager, an employee of Collegian Inc., who is a non-voting member.
This page was last updated: 9/28/2018.