Chino Wilson is a senior majoring in journalism and a wrestling reporter for The Daily Collegian.

My Opinion

Why are my people so gullible? I know that we're a peaceful and loving race but sometimes it borders on the ridiculous. The most heartbreaking thing, though, is how we'll trust white people over our own in a minute.

The first month of 1992 alone brought two glaring examples. In the City College tragedy in New York, where nine people were trampled to death, "Negro" Mayor David Dinkins praised the white police for "heroic" behavior. What? Nine of our brothers and sisters perished because the police, according to News 4 New York, cancelled seven calls to the Emergency Medical Services. Consequently, it took 35 minutes for EMS to enter the building. Needless to say, it was too late. This doesn't surprise me. The police figured, "It's only niggers. Let 'em kill each other."

The other example is the recent African-American heritage dinner in honor of our esteemed brother, Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. The dinner was farcical, stereotypical and racist. Barbecue ribs, smothered chicken, red beans, rice, candied sweet potatoes, collard greens, corn, biscuits, honey butter, cornbread, pound cake and fried fruit pies. Next time, remember the watermelon, chitlins, hamhocks, pig feet and grits. In order to certify this lie, they had to have Lawrence Young legitimate it. I respect Mr. Young but keep in mind that white folks will use anything and anyone to achieve their goals.

What will it take for us to wake up and fight? I often ask myself, "If white people died tomorrow, could we prosper as a people?" The only answer is no. As a people, we lack self-respect and love for our race. There is no reason for us to trust white people yet we continue to depend upon them for emotional, physical, economic, political and cultural support.

Now I'm not condemning all white folks. There are definitely some decent white people out there. The vast majority, by that I mean 85-90 percent, however, are devout racists. I don't care, overt or covert, it's all the same. While I acknowledge that there may be some well-meaning white folks in the land of the thief, home of the slave, I'm looking at it from a holistic point of view. For once, it would be nice if our "Negro" brothers and sisters could put their love for white people aside for just a minute and look at my "radical, militant" viewpoint. Let's break down the reasons why we shouldn't trust white people:

1) History -- God will bear me witness that white people are the most violent race ever to inhabit the Earth. Wherever white people have gone in this world, hell, misery and chaos have been the results. They raped and slaughtered our benevolent "Indian" brothers and sisters. After committing these heinous acts, these gray people stole their land and forced them onto reservations, where they live in the most abominable conditions.

That was only the beginning. After deciding that their race was superior to ours, they kidnapped our Afrikan ancestors out of mother Africa. Everyone always talks about the Holocaust, but what about the Black Holocaust? An estimated 50-100 million Afrikans died as a result of the slave trade but we never hear about that. Kidnapping our brothers and sisters wasn't enough so they proceeded to rape, plunder, murder, lynch and dehumanize our ancestors. After all of this, we're supposed to trust white people?

2) AIDS -- I wrote two years ago that this killer disease was created as part of a diabolical plot to exterminate black people. Now I've got the proof. In "Black Men, Obsolete, Single, Dangerous?" Haki Madhubuti states: "Dr. Theodore A. Strecker, a white man, has unearthed evidence that the AIDS virus was created in a laboratory at Fort Detrick, Maryland from smallpox and Hepatitis B vaccines. It is now certain that the World Health Organization introduced the vaccine that contaminated east and central Africa with the AIDS virus . . . Dr. William Campbell Douglass wrote, "the world was startled when the London Times reported on its front page, May 11, 1987 that WHO had "triggered" the AIDS epidemic in Africa through the WHO smallpox immunization program. The only people in the free world not surprised by the London Times front page expos were the Americans -- because they never heard about it."

This shouldn't really surprise you since the Tuskegee Experiment --in which 400 black men were injected with the most virulent form of syphilis, then allowed to spread the disease and die -- proves that it's been done before.

After looking at all of the evidence there is only one conclusion: white people are devils. Since they've inculcated black people with these values, it's not surprising that some of us run around acting like devils today. They have raped, murdered, plundered, deceived and tricked every race that they have ever come in contact with. My "Negro" brothers and sisters cannot name one black-white relationship that has ever been productive.

White people have made it clear that they intend to hold on to their power. I believe that we must secure our freedom and independence from these devils by any means necessary, including violence. Remember, the devil doesn't play by the rules. He makes up his own. White people are irredeemable racists, who have never loved or cared about black people. I refuse to fall victim to their treachery and devilishness. To protect ourselves we should bear arms (three handguns and two rifles, maybe an M-16) immediately and form a militia to defend our property, our beautiful black women, men and children. The next time a white person physically threatens us we should send that person to the cemetery.

So black people, let us unite, organize and execute.