Police Log: November 21 - The Daily Collegian: Crime And Courts

|
||

Police Log: November 21

Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 12:00 am

Penn State Police are investigating an incident involving criminal mischief that occurred on the Penn State White Golf Course between 7 p.m. on Nov. 15 and 7:45 a.m. on Nov. 16, according to a crime alert from the Centre County Crime Stoppers.

An unknown person drove a vehicle on the course creating deep ruts in grass, creating about $2,000 worth of damage, according to the alert.

----------

Dirk Patrick Millmore, 61, of Williamsburg, was sentenced on Nov. 13 to three to 10 years in a State Correctional Facility on charges of indecent assault, loitering, prowling and aggravated assault, according to a press release issued by the Centre County District Attorney’s Office on Wednesday.

Millmore pled guilty to these charges on Oct. 1, according to the release.

The charges stem from an incident that occurred on the night of March 12, after a neighbor contacted police after observing Millmore in dark clothing outside of a neighbor’s house, according to the release. He was peering into the window of a 13-year-old girl and masturbating directly outside.

Millmore tried to flee when a State College Police Officer attempted to approach him, and Millmore tried to attack the police officer, according to the release.

----------

Jonathan Tenalio, 25, of Bellefonte, waived his preliminary hearing Wednesday, according to the Centre County Court Administrator’s Office.

Tenalio was arrested for a robbery that occurred on Sept. 25 at the Nittany Budget Motel, as previously reported.

He was charged with robbery, theft, unlawful possession of a firearm and receiving stolen property, police said.

----------

Delta Chi Fraternity, 424 E. Fairmount Ave., waived their preliminary hearing on Wednesday, according to the Centre County Court Administrator’s Office.

On Oct. 15, Delta Chi was charged with two counts of selling or furnishing liquor to a minor and two counts of furnishing liquor or malt beverage, as previously reported.

A female student was transported from Snyder Hall in the East Hall area of campus to Mount Nittany Medical Center for an alcohol overdose, as previously reported. She was given a citation for drinking alcohol underage, police said.

After investigating further, police said Delta Chi supplied her with the alcohol, as previously reported.

Online poll

Loading…