Interview with Dottie Sandusky, John Ziegler airing on Wednesday - The Daily Collegian: Mobile

|
||

Interview with Dottie Sandusky, John Ziegler airing on Wednesday

Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Dottie Sandusky will speak publicly this week for the first time about the Sandusky sex abuse case.

NBC's "Today" show will be airing an interview Wednesday morning with documentary filmmaker John Ziegler and Dottie Sandusky, the wife of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

Matt Lauer conducted the interview with Ziegler and Sandusky and an unedited version will be available on the show's website, Ziegler said via email.

"The interview was needed because Dottie has never spoken out on the case and has an insight into it which no one else comes close to bringing," Ziegler said.

In the past two years, Ziegler has spoken out on what he believes really happened in the Sandusky child sex abuse case. In July, Ziegler released his 114-page compilation of interviews with Sandusky from prison, as well as an interview late head football coach Joe Paterno gave to police in 2011.

This is Ziegler's second interview with Lauer on "Today." The first one aired in March 2013 and at the time, Ziegler revealed parts of his in-prison interview with Sandusky.

Jerry Sandusky was convicted on 45 counts of child sex abuse and is currently serving 30 to 60 years in prison.

More Coverage

2 comments:

• SKV posted at 1:00 am on Wed, Mar 12, 2014.

SKV Posts: 1

Since she maintains she knew nothing of the abuses, I can imagine nothing relevant or even interesting she could say. Truly, until this woman comes to terms with what happened in her house, to children in her care, and in at least one case in her own family, what can she have to say worth hearing?

• FredRiley2 posted at 1:01 pm on Tue, Mar 11, 2014.

FredRiley2 Posts: 190

In all those years, those screams coming from the basement, the late night visits to the basements with the boys, and no suspicion? ?

Dootie should be locked up, charged, and given more time then her husband. Why? Because protectors and enablers of sexual predators are really worse then the predators themselves.

Most Popular

Collegian readers looking for a comprehensive list of toyota dealers in and around University Park should check out the #1 online toyota dealer resource.

Advertisement opportunities available on the Collegian's web site.

On the ‘Net