Aaron Carter returning to State College in November with concert at Levels - The Daily Collegian: Arts & Entertainment

|
||

Aaron Carter returning to State College in November with concert at Levels

Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:36 pm

Fans of Aaron Carter will have another opportunity to come and get it at Aaron’s party this fall, when the pop singer returns to State College.

Carter will be performing at Levels Nightclub on Nov. 4 as part of his Wonderful World Tour. 

The event will be for those 18 and older and will begin at 8 p.m., Levels manager Tim Crockett said.

This will be the third visit to State College for Carter, who is most known for his early 2000s hits “Aaron’s Party (Come and Get It)” and “That’s How I Beat Shaq.”

Carter plays his hits as well as “current, relevant stuff” such as top 40 songs, Crockett said. He said the singer has performed to sold-out shows every time he has visited and is expected to sell out this show as well.

The singer performed at Levels last September and at Café 210 West in 2013. 

Although he hasn’t released a studio album since 2002’s “Another Earthquake!,” Carter reappeared in the spotlight in 2006 when he and his family starred on the E! reality show “House of Carters” and again in 2008 when he competed on the reality show “Dancing with the Stars."

Tickets are $20 and will go on sale at noon Friday.  There will also be an opportunity to purchase meet-and-greet tickets, Crockett said.

Most Popular