The 2012 Penn State Homecoming Court may include some of the top student leaders at Penn State, but how well does each member know his or her respective partner?
May the odds be ever in their favor as they see how well they know their Homecoming Court partner — "Newlywed Game"-style.
We asked each court member these six questions about their partner.
1. How many boyfriends or girlfriends has your partner had?
2. Who is the “better catch?”
3. What age was your partner when they had their first kiss?
4. If you and your partnet were competing in The Hunger Games, who would win?
5. What is your partner’s idea of a perfect evening?
6. If your partner were a fictional/cartoon/fantasy character, who would they be?
Courtney Moskios for Vinnie Lizza
1. I'd guess that Vinnie has had 3 girlfriends.
2. He thinks I am haha.
4. He would say that we would win.
5. Relaxing with his frat guys and the heading out to a bar.
6. Vinnie would be Aladdin.
1. A lot.
2. Me, obviously.
3. I was in 6th grade.
4. Courtney, she has those horseback riding skills. Although, I can shoot a bow
5. Dinner at a delicious restaurant (preferably on a beach or lake) paid for by the lady (joking). Followed by maybe a short walk and then relaxing, watching a movie on a comfortable couch.
6. Iron Man.
Vinnie Lizza for Courtney Moskios
1. Courtney has had five boyfriends.
2. She thinks she is the better catch.
3. She was 3-years-old when she had her first kiss.
4. She knows I would eat the poison berry before she did.
5. A nice horseback ride followed by dinner and a relaxing evening in the country side.
6. Courtney would be one of the Powerpuff girls.
2. Vinnie with his stylish good looks and dirty jers dancing ability
4. Me, I grew up with a bow in my hand haha.
5. Out for a great dinner and watching the Steelers with a beer.
Tracey Edouard for Shane McGregor
1.Three I would imagine.
2. Shane of course!
3. Fourteen is sounding like a pretty solid age.
4. Have you seen his spiral? Shane of course!
5. Probably a night out with his boys, watching the game and munching on wings, pizza and other snacks in a pub.
1. A grand total of one.
3. I was in 10th grade.
4. We would form an alliance and win it together.
5. Doing something to work toward my dreams.
Shane McGregor for Tracey Edouard
1. She has had three boyfriends.
2. Tracey is the better catch.
3. She had her first kiss in 7th grade.
4. She would win the the hunger games, she's ultra competitive.
5. Her perfect evening would be doing something fun and energetic.
6. She would be superwoman.
1. I've never had a boyfriend before.
2. Shane, of course
3. I was 18 hahaha!
5. Shane! I wouldn't stand a chance!
6. Spending a full day with my girlfriends starting at the spa, then having dinner at my favorite restaurant (Indian Pavilion) followed by some shopping and dancing at my favorite club, Indigo.
6. Spongebob, I think he's hilarious.
Josephine Farinello for Graham Zimmerman
3. Maybe 9 or 10.
4. Probably Graham.
5. Dinner and a movie.
3. I was in 7th grade.
4. Me (so competitive).
5. Laying around watching NFL football followed by a home-cooked meal and star gazing.
Graham Zimmerman for Josephine Farinelli
5. Dinner and watching the stars.
2. Graham obviously! Those golden vocal cords just sooth the soul
3. I can't even remember it, does that make me a horrible girl? Maybe 14? 14 sounds like a normal age
4. Me, I'm extremely resourceful, AKA I would hide and forrage for food until everyone else lost.
5. Baking cupcakes and crafting while Travel Channel blares in the background, and then going to cafe or Indigo.
6. Hermione Granger...at least I wish I was that cool!
Stephen Huber for Julianne Robbins
1. She had three boyfriends.
2. She said I was the better catch.
3. She was 16-years-old.
4. She said that she would win, because I have tiny biceps.
5. She would enjoy sitting with her family and baby brother and reading him a bed time story.
6. She would be Kim Possible because nothing is impossible for Julianne.
4. Me, duh.
5. Justing hanging out, nothing fancy.
6. Hermoine Granger.
Julianne Robbins for Stephen Huber
4. No answer given
5. Dinner and a movie.
4. I would, I tend to be overly competitive.
5. Sitting on the porch of my fraternity house with my best friends and some cold beer.
6. Jim Halpert from “The Office.”
Ryan Brown for Kathryn Kozak
1. She's had one boyfriend.
2. She'd say I was the better catch.
3. First kiss at 13.
4. She thinks I'll win hunger games.
5. Her ideal evening would be going out to a nice meal with the people.
6. She'd be belle from beauty and the beast.
5. Going out to an amazing restaurant, enjoying good food and good concersation with the people I love.
6. Belle from “Beauty and the Beast.”
Kathryn Kozak for Ryan Brown
1. Seven girlfriends.
2. He's the better catch.
3. First kiss at 13.
4. He'd win hunger games
5. Perfect night: a good meal and a movie.
6. Robin hood.
4. I would allow Kathryn to win.
5. A home cooked meal, glass of wine and a movie.
6. Robin Hood.